Saturday 22 May 2010

Welcome!

Oh! Look! I have a Blog!!

This has taken me an age to set up as I have to keep stopping to break into song and dance...I'm watching 'Somewhere over the rainbow' and just as I 100% believed "I could be NAAAANCY" I truely believe I could be Dorothy too...hmm, we'll see!

I often wonder if other people sit videoing themselves singing just to listen back to see if they actually CAN sing? (And of course to see the weird faces they pull when hitting those high notes!)
I think, all in all, I'm not half bad, now I just need the balls and the face to get out there and actually do it in front of someone other than my little dog Sinbad!

So, anyway, I'm the cake making dietitan, or at least I will be in 4 years time when I graduate!

My name is Katy, I'm 23 (24 next month [I'll expect an influx of cards, thank you please]) I am a mother to 2 absolutely adorable children, and I have a fiance who goes by the name of Joe, those 3 people are the lights of my life, and I would be completely lost without their laughter and smiles!

In September this year my little crew and I are making a massive 230 mile move to Surrey from Hull so I can start a Dietetics degree at the university of Surrey...

"The way I see it, if you wanna see the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain." -Dolly Parton.

GAH! My least favourite Dorothy won..pooh! Ah well, with Sir Andrew by your side anyone can be ace!

So yeah, we're off to see the Southerners, the 'wonderful' southerners of...erm..Surrey! Might have to work on that one! And I'm (for want of a better word) POOING it!
So this little here Blog is my way to vent my angst, my argh, and my oh crikeys!

I also make cakes...like LOADS of cakes! I'm not sure how, but I kind of have my own little cake making business, I'll put up some pictures for you all (my imaginary listeners) to see, that'll be nice won't it!?

"I like smiling, smiling's my favourite!" - Buddy The Elf



Good bye for now, cyber chums!

Katy x

No comments:

Post a Comment